The Bridechilla Survival Guide helps you banish the wedding planning bullshit and takes you through all stages of wedding planning so you know what to do and when to do it. It features real advice for real people on real budgets and focuses on helping you navigate through the complicated stuff managing family dynamics, money and uninvited + 1s!
• The Survival Guide celebrates that you are unique and your wedding should be too!
• Encourages you to use the Bridechilla secret weapon, The Fuck It Bucket, which we promise will change your wedding planning game
• Help you prioritize what you want vs what Pinterest, your parents and wedding magazines say you need
• Gives you the strength to ditch the quest for perfection and instead plan an awesome, meaningful party!
• Team it with the companion wedding planning Guide, The Bridechilla Field Guide and you’ll be on a fast track to wedding planning zen
• The Bridechilla Guides are LGBTQ+ friendly so are great for all couples!
The Bridechilla Guides are inspired by the hit wedding planning podcast, Bridechilla. With over 1 million listens, Bridechilla is an iTunes #1 podcast and the place to be for modern couples who are looking for bullshit-free wedding planning advice.
*If you are offended by swears or just want to follow the same advice that everyone else gives, this guide may not be right for you.